In the 1960’s and 1970’s, in France Antoine Priore built and tested electromagnetic healing machines of startling effectiveness.
In hundreds and hundreds of rigorous tests with laboratory animals, Priore’s machine cured a wide variety of the most difficult kinds of terminal, fatal diseases known today.
In a surprise U-turn, China’s Ministry of Agriculture has decided not to continue with a program which developed genetically-modified rice and corn. Some environmentalists say public concerns about GM crops played a key role in the decision.
SeaWorld, as we know it today, is over. It’s only a matter of time. The company is finished. Here’s why.
1. The SeaWorld brand is now tarnished, at best. Toxic? Likely. The brand represents the torture of whales for an increasing population of concerned citizens. If you love whales (and who doesn’t), you don’t like SeaWorld.
2. Wall Street has turned on SeaWorld. The stock is down over the last year by 45% and $1.6 billion in market cap has evaporated. You can sometimes fight City Hall, but it’s nearly impossible to fight Wall Street. And Wall Street is done with SeaWorld.
3. Consumers are turning away from SeaWorld with attendance dropping 4.3 percentover the first 6 months of 2014. It takes forever and a day for consumers to return to a company once they have walked away. And they usually never come back.
4. The internet has turned against SeaWorld. “Blackfish,” The Oceanic Preservation Society, The Dodo, over 100,000 users on Change.org and many other sites have made it their business to actively campaign against SeaWorld’s mistreatment of animals. SeaWorld can’t survive that, plain and simple.
5. SeaWorld has proven itself totally inept in dealing with 1, 2, 3 and 4. They haven’t got a clue.
Researchers are aiming to explore the specific characteristics of the ‘out-of-body experience’ – the phenomena in which someone has the temporary sensation of becoming separated from their physical body.
Psychologists at Nottingham Trent University are carrying out an in-depth study of the phenomenological features of the out-of-body experience (OBE) so they can distinguish between people who have had one, and those who have had similar hallucinatory experiences.
The BBC pulled this broadcast in total panic when they realised the evidence of the eye witnesses did not correspond to the narrative the US & their NATO allies wanted to convey, many witnesses verified there were 2 Ukraine SU25 very close to the downed MH17, their presence was also confirmed by Russian satellite images provided by their air ministry.
My near death experience, February 9, 2008
The finding, by Professor Jim Westwood, not only enables scientists to explore how plants communicate with each other, but could also lead to new ways of fighting parasitic weeds that wreak havoc on food crops in many poor parts of the world.
The next question is, what exactly are they telling each other?